Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Getting Back on Track

So it has been a little bit over two weeks of living with the Man. I have to say it is an interesting adjustment. So far it has been a lot of making the apartment feel like a home and working on getting used to each other's schedules. This has not been a huge shock since the Man and I had three day weekends together at my old apartment for practically the past year.

However, there are a few things I have noticed. The first is that since I am home all day, I can be all excited and want his attention when he comes home from work. This does not always work out to the best. So we are working on that. I am making a daily schedule so I can have a consistent laid out day ahead of me and accomplish a lot. That way I am getting out of the apartment and being active. It will make me less likely to want to be in his face.

I am also hopeful a set schedule will increase the productivity levels greatly. I hope to be able to get back into a full day schedule of job hunting, exercising and reviewing for a return to school. Oh and add in the standard domestic chores that typically fall to the stay-at-home partner.

It has been a pretty great time so far. And the apartment is great. Once it is settled I will post some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment